Here is another update for the Alien Scout. I've started to work on the helmet from start to finish because in the item I could extract how the rest is going to be handled. First I roughly blocked in the shape and ideas.
I wasn't to concerned to work on the cloth yet and focused on the panels first.
Once I was happy with the panels I could finish those up and start working on the cloth in ZBrush.
To get a indication of the overal character I made a quick setup with the finished parts in Marmoset. Now I have a solid lead on how to tackle the rest of the outfit. More in part III when I am that far.