In these weird times I actually am very hard at work executing the things I've learned along the way. I wanted to make something less realistic but I found that it is very hard to do and nail it, but I finally am happy with where this is going. Right now I am still in Zbrush but I think I will end up in Blender. Stay wise and safe everyone!
Polishing and painting the base texture.
First hair pass with the wonderful hairtool in Blender.
The concept sculpt.
While working on my texture skills in Substance Painter I might make it sexy and evil. Render in Marmoset. Still a work in progress. Inspired by Coop's Devil Girls.
I've tried to add some more demon details with subtle fire cracks.
In this one I've made a custom alpha in substance designer to create the ornamental details. Tweaked the hair a bit but I am thinking of redoing it. Still a work in progress but I like where it is going.
Working on the garment. Getting there but needs more tweaking.